We get it. Not every church has room in their budget for new missionaries/church planters. That’s not what we’re asking for. Our support generally comes in 50/50 between church budgets and individual contributions. So, even if your church budget is tight, we believe some of your congregation may be willing to partner with us on an individual basis. We want to be clear: we will visit any church, any size. We’ve been in services with 8 folks before, and we’d go back. We don’t turn down opportunities to share Project Portsmouth. Even if you can’t put us n the church budget, please consider having us for a service.
Here’s how it works:
1. We come to your church and we (Casie helps me) present the Project.
2. We pass out our prayer cards (our picture and bio) as well as support cards that allow people to give monthly through Automated Giving.
3. Marc preaches a brief message. We always operate within the time allotted to us. People don’t generally support us when we make them late for lunch. 🙂
4. We greet your people in the lobby following the service offering Project Portsmouth wrist-bands (to those who sign up for newsletter) and coffee mugs (to individuals supporting us at $10/month level).
5. We mail your ministry one newsletter per month to keep you updated.
That’s it. That’s all. If your church has an opening in the Spring/Summer of 2015, please feel free to contact us directly:
Marc’s email: email@example.com
Marc’s cell 757-714-2257 (feel free to text)
PS: here’s where we’ll be in 2015
January: NC, AL, and TN
February: NC, VA, CA
March: NC, VA and TN
April: OH, IN, KY
May: TN, NC
June: OK, TN, VA
July: MI, MO
August: OK, TN